Use Giving Assistant to save money and support Advita Fund USA
- eBay: you can make a donation online, sell your merchandise and donate a percentage of sales to Advita Fund USA, or buy from our online auction!
- SlickDeals: Register for free at slickdeals.net/giving, select Advita Fund USA and start shopping! Make sure to stay logged in to help us earn points! Find great discounts on tech, clothing and more with Amazon coupon codes, save money while shopping at eBay, and use Target coupons to get big discounts. At the end of the year, SlickDeals will award us a donation based on the total points accumulated by our supporters.
- Goodshop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 30 percent of each purchase to charitable causes. Hundreds of great stores (more than 5,000 stores), including Gap, Best Buy, Macy’s and Barnes and Noble have teamed up with GoodShop. Simply designate the Advita Fund USA as the cause you’d like to support, and then shop as you normally would. Each time you purchase something, a percentage of what you spend will be donated to us – at no cost to you!
- Amazon Smile: Amazon.com will donate 0.5% of your purchases!
- Humble Bundle Store: 5-15% of purchases are given back
- Donate your gift card balances – your store and restaurant gift cards can be exchanged for a charity donation
- If you plan to travel, book it through TravelGiver.com, and our project will get a percentage of the trip cost.
- Grocery shopping at Kroger (Texas stores): Link your Kroger Plus Card to Advita Fund USA and Kroger will add their donations. Our account number is 90714.
- Randalls/Tom Thumb shoppers: you can link your Remarkable Card to our account – and the store will match a percentage of sale. Our account number is 12323.